Monday, October 10, 2011










Yes, that's right.  I am offering a free photo session to one lucky winner!  This is my way of kicking off the new photo blog and Facebook page.

Rules to enter:
1.  You must live on the island, but if you want to come visit then I'm all for it!
2.  Go to my Facebook page and click "like."
3.  Leave a comment or email me at christalbridge@gmail.com to let me know you're interested.  If you leave a comment be sure your email address is included.

Be sure to share this with your friends!

I will be choosing the winner randomly this Friday, October 14.  Good luck and can't wait to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. I found you through Megumi, "liked" your fan page & I love your work too. I wouldn't mind winning coz taking photos using my wireless remote might not be a great idea for family photos if I'm doing them. Great work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps I should enter so that I can use that as an excuse to go to Hawaii!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley Sng told me about your blog/giveaway. I'm having a baby in a few weeks and would LOVE some pictures of her when she comes! :) LOVE your work!

    carleycheff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I am all over this! Christal Bridge pictures are HOT ;)

    apstratton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete